Sunday, April 25, 2010

I never needed a friend, like I do now.

I never needed a friend, like I do now.
t.A.T.u – Gomenasai



To: my best friends

I miss the time when the time is cheap.
I miss the time when we can play all day without feeling guilty.
I miss the time when we laugh for nothing, exactly for nothing.
I miss the time when you eat so many snacks without feeling guilty. HAHA.
I miss the time when you borrow your money for me because for a thousand times I forgot to bring my wallet.
I miss the time when we say “ciee..” so many time.
I miss the time when we scare to death for biology test, or physics, or chemistry.
I miss the time when we did those presentations and became the best presentation ever. EVER.
I miss the time when I can come to you for crying and you ask nothing. :’)
I miss our Dhuha time.
I miss the time when we talk about the future.
I miss our silent time.
I miss you.
I miss us.
I hope you miss us too.
I’ll see you in the future.
I’ll see you next holiday!!!!

Me,
Dhanita

P.S: can’t wait for June.

No comments:

Post a Comment