Thursday, December 30, 2010

TOP SECRET

It's a top secret information.
Well, it isn't official yet. But... I want to share it with you, guys...

I'M FREE! :D

This past 5 months I feel like I live in a prison. Even worse than prison, since I HAVE NO PRIVACY here! NO PRIVACY! Can you imagine it? NO PRIVACY!
I live in a dormitory, and I don't fit in here. It feels like I'm a Nemo in a pond.
I don't belong to be here.

Beside, why do I have to try so hard to fit in while I'm born to stand out? :P

4 comments:

  1. Bukanya itu pilihan yg diambil atas keinginan sendiri kan??

    Justru pas kemaren maen ke tmpt dwiki gw jd kangen saat gw pesantren dulu,, memang kagak bebas, tp justru disitu asiknya, 24 jam brg2 tmn2 terus, belajar komunikasi dam sosial,hidup mandiri tnp bisa lari sejenak dr masalah, kabur dr pesantren bareng2, ketangkep bareng2, dihukum bareng2 wkwkwkw its beautifull for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah? demi apa lo dulunya pesantren qie?? haha

    "why do I have to try so hard to fit in while I'm born to stand out?"

    manusia kan berubah dari waktu ke waktu, keinginannya juga :(

    ReplyDelete