Thursday, July 28, 2011

Harry Potter


I really want to watch Harry Potter with the younger version of me, a 10 year old me.

She’s the one who makes me loves Harry Potter. Back in 2005, it was the hardest time of my life. Things changed a lot in that year, I was so hopeless and then Harry Potter and the philosoper stone came out. I asked my mom to buy me one, but she refused. I don’t remember how, but I ended up reading my friend’s Harry Potter and chamber of secret. And chamber of secret become my most favorite Harry Potter book.

Harry Potter was a sweet escape for me. When I read it I was in hogwarts, far far away from my real life. I remember I stayed up till 3 am to read it, woke up at 5 am and go to school at 6.30.

Harry Potter always be my most favorite book, and hogwarts always be my home.

Thank you, JK Rowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment