Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jambore Sahabat Anak



July 2nd-3rd 2011

I was participating in Jambore Sahabat Anak as a sister (we call it “kakak pendamping”). Jambore Sahabat Anak is an event to celebrate National Children Day. JSA 2011 was an event for the 1,100 children who come from marginal streets, the garbage collectors, the poor, urban, and young residents of “rumah singgah” to play and have fun.

(more about JSA: http://www.sahabatanak.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=109&Itemid=74&lang=id)

When the event started, I thought that they need me as their friend, as their sister. But then I realised that I’m the one who need them. You know, I’m so lucky to have my parents who have given me love and education since I was born. But I still have plenty of things to complain about. I was so ungrateful. Get to know them and be friend with them are one of the greatest gift God ever give me.

Thank you, Allah. Thank you, guys. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment