Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back in 2008

I think 2008 is one of my most favorite year so far! I accepted in Industrial Engineering UI, I had so many wonderful friends (and fans). Thinking of myself in 2008... I was so beautiful and happy. Oh, and I got my first GPA, it’s 3.86! WHOO-HOO! I never got as high as my first GPA again -.-

I could say my life was perfect.

But you know, good things come to an end. (Mau tau gimana end nya? Ntar aja ye ceritanya)

Hal yang gue inget dari tahun pertama kuliah adalah: ketawa-ketawa, belajar bersama, nonton Liga Jurusan, nonton Teknik Cup, foto-foto, duduk-duduk di kantek (kantin teknik), teriak-teriak di laptek (lapangan teknik), foto-foto, ketawa-ketawa.

Ok itu summary dari tahun 2008 yang menyenangkan tapi plain.

Nah, yang seru 2009 sama 2010 nih! Tapi 2011 sama 2012 lebih seru lagi. Bersambung dulu yee..


Season change, feeling change...

No comments:

Post a Comment