Friday, November 4, 2011

Bangkok! (1)

You know, there's two kind of people in this world, lemonade and vanilla milkshake. I'm lemonade, I'm not sweet. But I'm funny and smart. Not that smart that I can pass McKinsey test. But smart enough to make you read my stupid blog.
Okay, about lemonade and vanilla milkshake, I'll tell you later.

Now, I wanna tell you about my trip to Bangkok last August.

It's like a dream comes true!

I met Mario Maurer!! Yes, that Mario Maurer from "A Crazy Little Thing Called Love"!
OMG! One of my dream came true <3
That night was unforgetable!

Jadi gini, gue kan ke Bangkok ikut acara JAYSES (Japan Asia Young Scientist and Engineer Study Visit), I'll tell you later about it. Nah, sejak sebelum berangkat gue udah bilang ke temen-temen magang gue di Mandiri Sekuritas (nanti gue juga akan cerita tentang ini), kalo gue bakal ketemu Mario Maurer di Bangkok! HA! And I did!

Perkenalan hari pertama di JAYSES, gue: "Hello, guys, my name is Dhanita from Indonesia, I study industrial engineering. And I'm a HUGE FANS of Mario Maurer! Yes, that Mario Maurer from A Crazy Little Thing Called Love. Is any Thai student here know about him? Isn't he adorable? Ok, I think that's all from me. Nice to meet you all."

Hari pertama JAYSES malamnya kan kita makan malam di luar gitu, tapi lupa namanya apa -.- sebelah univ Chulalongkorn deh...


Pertama kali makan Tom Yam asli Thailand (~o~) enak bangeeeeet~~~


Pertama kali naik tuk-tuk jugaa~

Pas jalan-jalan di mall di sana, kita menemukan ronald mcdonald gaya Thai:


Tak lupa kami berfoto bersama di depan mall... /(_-_)\



2 comments:

  1. 3 kali menyebut I'll tell you later atau sejenisnya. haha, ditunggu beneran dhan yang "I'll tell you later" nya.
    Hope the next dream will come true soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll tell you later and 8 months without any posts XP

    ReplyDelete